Monday, February 2, 2009

This is what my new sewing cabinet looks like on Feb. 1! I have doors! George is doing a great job on this, and will be very glad to have it in my house to use. He does great work with wood! Still not sure when it will be done and ready for me to use, but whenever that is, it can't be too soon for me. I am getting very impatient!

It was a very busy day for me today, and I am very glad to be back home, safe and sound. Tomorrow will be another busy one, but a bit different than today. I get to do "girl stuff" with my friend Joanne and her sister, up in Northfield, MN. We are going to go junk store shopping, so not sure what treasures I will find. Have a few things in mind to look for, but you never know just what will catch your eye. That is the fun of such excursions.

I did manage to get my wedding quilt worked on a bit yesterday, and actually turned on of the end boards 2 twists before I called it a night. The quilt is getting much narrower across the top now, so it is lots closer to being done, thank goodness. I do not worry that it will be off the frame by the end of this month. I also got another of my UFO tops done into a whole quilt, even the binding is done. Just have the label left to attach, which is what I am going to do next tonight. Feels good to have another ufo done, and that makes 2 off the list now. I will add that picture in the next blog. I am just too tired now to bother with it.

I'm off to do that label now, then have to get to bed, so I can be up and ready to roll about 7:30 in the morning. Another early day for me! I think I am getting too old for all these early mornings. LOL

More later.

Quilty hugs,
Ele

No comments: