Sunday, January 25, 2009


Well, here is the quilt I talked about the last post, but the pics did not get into the post. They are in my picture area, but I do not know how to get them to here from there. I think I need lots of help!!

I got 2 more teddy bears all done and delivered on the 24th, as the great-grandma was going to the party today, and wanted to take the twins their bears. I made them from the old spread grandma gave me, and used pink for the girls bear contrast, and blue for the boys. Sure hope the kids get lots of fun from the bears. I do love making them.

Today, Tom and I went to a different church, as they were having an Iowan bluegrass group do the entire church service today, because the regular minister was on vacation. What a wonderful way to spend a cold, sunny morning, listening to uplifting music!! I got to have a bit of one on one time with one of the band members, who is still having after effects of his chemo treatments for cancer, even after 18 months. Makes me very glad I did not have so many, as my energy and stamina is coming back very nicely. I do try not to over-do, just so I won't have a major relapse.

On that note, I will take myself back to the basement to put more stitches into the wedding quilt I am trying to get off the frame. If I am diligent, I will be able to turn each side of the quilt at least once today. Wish me luck.

Enjoy the day and hugs,
Ele, in very cold Iowa

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is a beatiful quilt! I love blue and white quilts. Need some pics of your bears :)